We’ve been focusing on the mission for 2 and a half months. The harvest is beginning to become more clear. We have our gospel night and we’re challenging ourselves to share our faith once a day – a great habit to continue after this focus ends! The church is more full and there are more bible studies beginning. There will be a harvest in the weeks after this campaign is over! There is excitement in the church but not burnout. I think that’s because this was never about a program – we’ve kept it about God. A lot of the things we’ve done, we’ve done before in the past 10 years so it’s not all new for our church. I’ll be excited to see how churches who’ve never done things like this are impacted by these fresh ideas. The harvest is indeed plentiful in every one of our hometowns.
Week 10: The Harvest Is Plentiful
- The Gospel Night is this week.
- Text, email, social media – whatever it takes to encourage people to invite friends to this event. This conversation can change the eternal destiny and direction of someone’s soul!!
- The discussion is in the Appendix and here’s a low quality, poorly lit video of our talk
- We’re in the homestretch – make sure study booklets are available and that your leaders are doing a good job following up with visitors
- The harvest will come – but not until the weeks and months after this campaign is over – just like a real harvest!